||Liability Disclaimer and User Agreement
This website is offered to you, the user, conditioned on acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein, without modification. User access and use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Liability and Reliability
In preparation of this site, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. In particular but without limiting anything here, Indian Brides disclaims any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained on the Indian Brides web site. The information and data included on the Indian Brides site have been compiled by Indian Brides staff from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice to the User. Indian Brides makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, suitability, adequacy, sequence, accuracy, or timeliness of such information and data.
Indian Brides makes no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of this website, its suitability for use, or that this web service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it. Such concerns should be addressed to the web master listed.
Links to Third Parties' Websites
There are links and pointers to third party Internet websites contained in Indian Brides' website. These sites linked from the Indian Brides website are not under our (Indian Brides) control. Indian Brides does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, communications or materials available at such linked sites, or at any link contained in a linked site. Indian Brides does not intend these third party links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities by Indian Brides, and are provided for convenience only. Each individual site has its own set of policies about what information is appropriate for public access. The User assumes sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers.
Disclaimer of Damages
By browsing and interacting with the Indian Brides web site, the User assumes all risks associated with the use of this site, including any risk to User's computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated via an Indian Brides web site or User's access to it. Indian Brides shall not in any event be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, or lost profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or misuse of the information or lack of information on the Indian Brides website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or from any information, documents, services, software, or other material obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Indian Brides and/or any of its employees/affiliates has been advised of the possibility of damages. Indian Brides shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused in whole, or in part, by its actions, omissions, or contingencies beyond its control, including in procuring, compiling, or delivering the information, or arising out of any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how caused, or arising out of any user's decision, or action taken or not taken in reliance upon information furnished.
Disclaimer of Association with User
User acknowledges that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between the User and Indian Brides as a result of this Agreement or use of this website. User agrees not to hold himself or herself out as a representative, agent, or employee of Indian Brides and Indian Brides shall not be liable for any representation, act or omission of the User.
Disclosure of Information about User
By way of example, and not as a limitation, Indian Brides will, whenever possible, seek to keep personal information about a user confidential if public disclosure would lead to an unreasonable invasion of privacy, unless a third party sufficiently demonstrates that the public interest requires disclosure under particular circumstances.
Use of Discussion Boards, or Any Other Communication or Interactive Forums/Blogs
To the extent that this website contains or may in the future contain discussion boards, chat rooms, or other message, interactive or communication facilities involving Indian Brides and other users ("Forums"), the User agrees to use such forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using a Forum, the User shall not violate the law by:
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publishing, posting, distributing, or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Uploading or downloading files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents.
- Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsifying the origin or source of any material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Knowingly introducing viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage, alter or destroy this website or the operation of another's computer system, network, software, program, documentation or data contained therein.
- Knowingly accessing or attempting to access or use the Indian Brides website, for the purpose of devising or executing any scheme or artifice to defraud; obtaining money property or services by means of false or fraudulent pretences, representations or promises; or committing theft, including but not limited to theft of proprietary information.
- User agrees to (as available) send and receive electronic mail, engage in conferences and chats, download and upload files, and otherwise use this website only as permitted by these terms and conditions, any additional policies or procedures published in this website from time to time by Indian Brides, and applicable law.
- Indian Brides reserves the right to remove any contents off this website that has been received from users for violations of Indian Brides forum use policies and other applicable regulations and law, including violations of others' constitutional rights. Indian Brides reserves the right to edit any notices or postings for length if and when such length interferes with other users' access to and use of this forum.
- The User acknowledges that chats, conferences, discussion boards, blogs and any other such interactive or communications' forums hosted by this website are public and not private communications. Further, the User acknowledges that chats, posting conferences, discussion webs and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by Indian Brides, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Indian Brides.
As a condition of use of Indian Brides' website, the User agrees to indemnify Indian Brides, its Commissioners, officers, employees and agents against any and all liability, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from User's use of this website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions.
Indian Brides’ performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of Indian Brides' right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to the User's use of this website or information provided to or gathered by Indian Brides with respect to such use.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitation set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
Closing Of Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and Indian Brides with respect to its website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the User and Indian Brides with respect to this website. This Agreement shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in this website; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall control. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Indian Brides is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Indian Brides may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web site traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers default setting automatically accepts cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [address]. Alternatively you can contact us at [email]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
ACCEPTABLE EMAIL USE POLICY
Use of email by Users of Indian Brides is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of the business and/or its intended function.
A policy for the use of email whereby Indian Brides must ensure that they:
- Comply with current legislation
- Use email in an acceptable way
- Do not create unnecessary business risk to Indian Brides by misuse of the email account
- Use of Indian Brides communications systems to set up personal businesses or send chain letters
- Distributing, disseminating or storing images, text or materials that might be considered indecent, pornographic, obscene or illegal
- Distributing, disseminating or storing images, text or materials that might be considered discriminatory, offensive or abusive, in that the context is a personal attack, sexist or racist, or might be considered as harassment
- Accessing copyrighted information in a way that violates the copyright
- Breaking/Hacking into Indian Brides’ or another organisation’s system or unauthorised use of a password/username/mailbox
- Broadcasting unsolicited personal views on social, political, religious or other related matters
- Transmitting unsolicited commercial or advertising material
- Attempting to introduce any form of computer virus or malware into Indian Brides’ system
Indian Brides accepts that the use of email is a valuable tool. However, misuse of this facility can have a negative impact upon productivity and the reputation of Indian Brides.
In addition, all email resources are provided for their intended purposes only. Therefore, the Indian Brides maintains the right to examine their systems at any time and inspect any data recorded in those systems.
In order to ensure compliance with this policy, Indian Brides also reserves the right to use monitoring software on the User and their content of emails. Such monitoring is for legitimate purposes only and will be undertaken in accordance with a procedure agreed with Users upon registration of their account
Where it is believed that a User has failed to comply with this policy, they will face Indian Brides’ disciplinary procedure. If the email policies mentioned above are found to have breached, the User account will be terminated with immediate effect.
All Users who have been granted the right to the use of Indian Brides email services have also agreed to all terms and conditions stated upon registration of their account.
WEBSITE COPYRIGHT NOTICE
This website and its content is copyright of Indian Brides – © 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Indian Brides and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arises out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Indian Brides. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Indian Brides takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.